During the course of the year the company received a total of six awards, reinforcing the credibility of the brand and recognizing the important role the company plays in the economy and also within local communities, said Billy Tom, CEO and Managing Director of Isuzu Motors South Africa.
These awards included the following:
- Runner up in the cars.co.za Car Awards Brand of the Year for 2019;
- Cars.co.za award for having the best sales people in the industry;
- Isuzu D-MAX won the 2020 Zimbabwean Car of the Year Award;
- The Exporters Club recognized Isuzu in the Best Exporter OEM Merit Award category for Overcoming Obstacles;
- Joint winners in the business category of the Herald’s 2020 Citizen of the Year, in recognition of the critical role the company played in renovating Nelson Mandela Bay hospitals; and
- The Overall Manufacturer of the Year at the 2020 Southern African Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association Manufacturer of the Year Awards.