OPEL introduces Diesel economy in the Crossland X Enjoy 1.6TD (Turbo Diesel) powertrain with a combined fuel consumption of 5.4 L/100 km.
OPEL Crossland X Enjoy 1.6TD – Economic, Versatile, Nimble, Spacious & Adaptable.
Johannesburg: Unitrans OPEL Distributor has initiated shipping of the OPEL Crossland X Enjoy 1.6TD (Turbo Diesel) Manual Transmission to the South African shores, with the promise of vehicle availability in their nationwide Dealershipnetwork by mid-June 2019.
Joining the X-Range family, which includes the existing versatile OPEL Crossland X model options, the adventurous OPEL Mokka X and the dynamic OPEL Grandland X, this diesel addition compliments an already comprehensive selection. While the size of the trio may vary, all X-Family members boast an off-road look and the elevated seating position with good all-round visibility which is typical of an SUV, along with a host of top technologies and specifications synonymous with OPEL.
The stylish & economic OPEL Crossland X Enjoy 1.6TD offers an alternate option on fuel choice. Based on the existing OPEL Crossland X Enjoy M/T specification, the Diesel option returns a combined fuel consumption of 5.4 L/100 km – an important consideration for all due to soaring fuel costs, while still delivering the strong power and torque expected of a turbocharged diesel engine. Low-speed torque due to 230 Nm being available and68 kW of Power output allows for better and more efficient overtaking and gear choice.
OPEL's ongoing commitment to produce vehicles that are accessible to many through efficient engines and powertrains for driving pleasure and economy, connectivity through sophisticated Infotainment Systems, plus high specifications offered at the best prices as a standard is reflected in the total range presently available. With OPEL – You get so much more than expected.
v With economic fuel consumption as a strong consideration in today's vehicle purchase decision-making, the OPEL Family offers competitive fuel consumption throughout the range. Comprising of a choice to satisfy all family members and LCV owners, the OPEL Adam, Corsa, Astra, Crossland X, Mokka X, Grandland X, Combo Cargo and soon to arrive Combo Life, perfectly embrace the Opel mantra – The Future is Everyone's!
Key Features Available in the OPEL Crossland X Enjoy 1.6 Turbo Diesel Include:
CONVENIENCE – For Stress-Free & Pleasurable Driving
- Park-Assist – Front & Rear
- Electric Windows - Front & Rear
- Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
- Electric Adjustable, Heated & Manually Folding Side Mirrors
- 12-V Power Outlet – Front
- Luggage Capacity – 410 Litres
- Fuel Consumption (Combined) – 5 L/100 km
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Hill-Start Assist (HSA)
- 6 Airbags – Driver & Passenger, Front Seat Side and Curtain Airbags
- ISOFIX Child Seat Anchorage
- Lane Departure Warning
- Anti-Theft Alarm, Immobiliser & Remote-Controlled Central Locking
- Bluetooth® / USB / MP3 / AUX Input
- IntelliLink Infotainment System with 6 premium Speakers
- Reverse Camera – Optional Extra
- Twisted Roof & Mirror Caps - Optional Extra
With a national footprint of OPEL Dealershipsthroughout South Africa, your peace of mind regarding motoring needs are fully catered for.
- Warranty & Roadside Assistance – 3 Years / 120 000 km
- Service Plan – 3 Years / 60 000 km
- Anti-Corrosion Warranty – 12 Years / Unlimited km
- Service Intervals – 12 Months /15 000 km
Pricing of the Opel Crossland X Enjoy 1.6 Turbo Diesel in Dealership Launch: R349 000*.
OPEL – The Future is Everyone's!
Pictures are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to the final SA-bound specification.
*Fuel consumption calculations according to Government ECE R101 or SANS 20101 Standards.